Drug & Alcohol Service
What the service is about
- A professional health care service with a tikanga Māori approach that provides a comprehensive approach for addressing your own drug or alcohol issues.
A look into the service
- We offer a confidential and professional service offering:
- Monitoring and evaluating.
- Referrals to specialist services.
- Harm reduction.
- Drug and alcohol education/resources
- The ability to track your own changes and growth within an individualised care plan process.
- We provide confidential and professional one on one or group sessions at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Matamata and Te Awamutu.
Who might benefit from the service
- People 18 years and over with drug or alcohol issues who live in:
- Te Awamutu.
- all surrounding areas.
To gain access to the service
- Community probation referral
- Self-referral by walking in and making enquiries at Raukawa Charitable Trust offices in Tokoroa, Putaruru, Te Awamutu and Matamata.
- Free phone 0800 728 5292.