Thinking about a Career with Raukawa
The Raukawa Charitable Trust is always looking to employee dedicated and qualified individuals to join our team to build a brighter future for our iwi members and the wider community.
We are looking for a Human Resources Advisor who is able to provide practical generalist support and advice to the Management Team and staff across the organisation. This role is based in our Tokoroa office and reports to the Tumu Whakarae (General Manager).
The HR Advisor will be responsible for:
- All HR functions, including recruitment, selection and induction, training and development, remuneration, performance management, employee relations, and exit processes
- Assisting with the continuous development of the health and safety system
- Review and development of organisational policies and procedures
- Assisting in the implementation and promotion of culture change initiatives
- Actioning complaints and Privacy Act/Official Information Act requests
- Participating in the Health and Safety Committee
- HR administration and maintenance of employment records.
The ideal candidate will have:
- A history of consistently delivering high quality HR generalist advice to support managers across HR and Safety functions
- A relevant tertiary qualification in HR, Health and safety or both
- Experience with the SP5 or SP10 Job Evaluation system
- Demonstrated ability to manage and deliver on HR/H&S projects
- Demonstrated ability to think analytically, communicate effectively, and develop relationships
- A sound knowledge of tikanga Māori
- A current full Class 1 drivers’ license.
If you think that you fit the above criteria and have what it takes to work in a sole charge position to influence the development and performance of the organisation then we want to hear from you.
Send your application including CV and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org by 12 Janurary 2018.